Vortex Powerfans are high performance inline duct blowers constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish. The extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping. Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation with balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings. Include 6′ power cords, and galvanized mounting brackets allowing both horizontal and vertical installation.
Atmosphere’s V-Series combines high performance and quiet operation. These fans are equipped with a mixed-flow impeller allowing more air volume than any other comparable impeller design. Furthermore, the V-Series fans operate at lower RPM (1500 to 1700) making them even quieter. These fans are available in 12″, 14″, and 16″ diameter.
Other features include:
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gage steel casing
- A rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- The permanently lubricated balanced motor ensures long life
- 100% speed controllable Factory installed 120V power cord
- A worry free 10 Year WARRANTY
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Heavy gauge steel casing with a hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing and rustproof
- High quality maintenance-free balanced motor, equipped with a mixed flow impeller, allowing an extremely quiet operation
- 100% speed controllable, easing air flow adjustment, allowing better balancing of the ventilation system
- Extended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up