Sola Cool – Solar Powered Cooling Fan for XT6AC
Let your reflector shoulder some of the workload with the Sola Cool Solar Powered Fan. The easy-to-install Sola Cool kit works with Hydrofarm’s XT6AC reflector, and consists of a solar panel array (56 mini solar panels) and a fan. The unit easily mounts inside the reflector, which positions the fan in the center of one of the flanges. When your bulb turns on, the fan springs to life and propels a cooling breeze through your reflector.
- 90 cfm fan works in conjunction with any wattage bulb.
- Draws hot air away from the bulb
- Reduces energy consumption
- Silent operation
- Easy to install – No hardware needed
- Mounts inside the reflector using 4 magnetic nuts (included)
- Recommended for single light installations
- Reflector and bulb sold separately
- Patent pending