BaseBoost is a time-release 100% organic pellet fertilizer that provides complete nutrition for plant development for up to 3 months. Each application lasts 2-3 months and can be reapplied for longer cycles. It is special formulated with macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, L-amino acids and bio-stimulants to enhance plant development over a period of time.
BaseBoost is effective standalone as a complete fertilizer for the grower with little time or trying to simplify the work of growing. For advanced growers looking to maximize yields, BaseBoost is an effective replacement for a typical base NPK nutrient in combination with the rest of the Premium Collection boosters.
You can apply BaseBoost during transplanting by mixing into the growing medium or as a top dressing to extend the growing cycle (especially outdoor applications).
Why Use BaseBoost
- Simple and complete 100% organic plant nutrition nothing else but water is required for a 3 month cycle, vegetative and flowering
- Complete formulation reduces fertilizer input and work
- Easy to use application is once every 2 to 3 months simply by mixing in the pellets or topdressing and watering in.
- Perfect for remote locations and long lasting crop cycles
- Provides organic nitrogen and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
- Helps condition soil, improves plant development, and stimulates micro-life
- Long shelf-life if properly stored
How to Use BaseBoost
Application is incredibly simply. You can either mix in to your soil or planting hole prior to transplanting. Apply with water only or add boosters for greater effect. BaseBoost is effective and safe even for young plants. BaseBoost can take a week or two to fully kick in so its a good idea to use FaSilitor and StartBoost at the beginning to a faster start.
|Short crop cycle (1-3 months)||100 gm (1/3 cup) per plant|
|Long crop cycle (3-6 months)||200-300 gm per plant|
|Customize your feeding schedule with the online nutrient calculator|
- Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose. Read more on L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies.
- Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost beneficial bacteria populations.
- Complete time-released nutrition feeds plants as they require the nutrients rather than force feeding with chemical salts
- L-Amino Acids stimulate natural plant processes and growth, including stimulating soil micro-life.
- Complete nutrient profile minimizes plant stress due to environment, pests, and pathogens. Healthier plants means greater yield and quality.
BaseBoost Key Ingredients
- L-amino acids, which provide organic nitrogen (N)
- Primary macro-nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K)
- Secondary macro-nutrients: Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg) and Sulfur (S)
- Organically chelated micro-nutrients such as, Boron (B), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn)
|Nitrogen (organic)||Protein Hydrolysate||6%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||Bone Meal||3%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||Potassium Sulfate||14%|
|Calcium (Ca)||Dolomite Lime||8%|
|Magnesium (Mg)||Dolomite Lime||1%|
|Sulfur (S)||Potassium Sulfate||4%|
Tips from the field
- Use more pellets for sandy soil (200 grams per plant) than for clay or heavy soil (100 grams per plant), per cycle (2-3 months).
- If your cycle is longer than 3 months, apply a second treatment as topdressing and water from the top, or mix pellets into the top couple inches of soil.
- In case of deficiencies, simply add more pellets as topdressing and water from the top. The pellets will be solubilized and the nutrients assimilated by the plant.
- Mix into the ground during soil preparation or simply place at the bottom of each planting hole.
- For better results outdoors, use with FaSilitor, StartBoost, and NutriSpray.
- For better effect indoor in pots, use with all Boosters (StartBoost, BloomBoost, PeakBoost, FinaleBoost).
More Questions About BaseBoost?
Check out the Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about BaseBoost