NutriSpray is an organic micro-element foliar fertilizer. It is used to provide essential micro-elements during the complete growing cycle. NutriSpray can be used for general nutrition or for deficiency correction.
Many outdoor growers use NutriSpray through the vegetative and blooming cycle to correct common deficiencies in outdoor growing environments. NutriSpray is needed infrequently, which makes its application simple and cost effective.
While some foliar sprays are designed to show an immediate change like greening up of the leaves. NutriSpray is intended more as a micro-element prevention and corrective solution. If your plants are already healthy, you may not see dramatic physical changes, but NutriSpray is still working to preventthink vitamins versus drugs.
Why Use NutriSpray
- Leaves an active layer containing micro-elements on leaf surface
- Layer fully biodegrades within 10-15 days
- Fast-acting nutrient absorption
- Quickly treat common micro-element deficiencies
How to Use NutriSpray
Mix NutriSpray alone in clean water. No addition surfactant is needed. Never use at full strength. Spray lightly on leaf surface (top and bottom). Best to spray at night, early morning, or with lights off. Its a good idea to treat a small area first to make sure your plants respond properly.
Indoor: Spray during weeks 1, 3, 5 of flowering
Outdoor: Spray 1 week after transplanting and repeat once per month until finish
|Foliar application||1.5-2ml per liter, 6-8ml per gallon|
|Customize your feeding schedule with the online nutrient calculator|
- Horse chestnut extract binds to the micro-elements to make them more available for transport into the stomata. It also thins the vascular fluid (plant sap) to help nutrients transport through the tissue faster.
- The organic surfactant creates a protective shield so nutrients stay on leaves up to two weeks.
- Some microelements dont move easily through the plant transport systems, so they can become deficient and affect important processes. Foliar feeding delivers nutrients faster and at the point of need.
NutriSpray Key Ingredients
- Organic surfactant
- Horse chestnut extract
- Sulfur (S)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Iron (Fe)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
|Sulfur (S)||Ferrous Sulfate
|Manganese (Mn)||Manganese Sulfate||0.4%|
|Zinc (Zn)||Zinc Sulfate||0.4%|
|Iron (Fe)||Ferrous Sulfate||0.4%|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||Sodium Molybdate||0.4%|
Tips from the field
- Use primarily as a preventative against micro-nutrient deficiencies
- Spray three to four times per cycle for general nutrition (weeks 1, 3, 5 of bloom)
- Spraying too often can have a negative effective because NutriSpray stays on the leaf surface for up to two weeks
- If micro-element deficiencies appear, apply for faster correction than root feeding
- Spray mother plants one week before cutting clones for healthier cuttings
- Spray cuttings once per week to provide a protective shield and available nutrients
More Questions About NutriSpray?
Check out the Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about NutriSpray